Tuesday, January 8, 2013

01/01 Happy 2013 Year!



Cette année c'est...

 l'année du Serpent au Japon! 

(Mais c'est tout les ans l'année des langues de vipères niahaha  >:D ) 
Je plaisante! 
Bonne Année à tous!

This year is Snake's Year in Japan! 
Happy New year everybody!

明けましておめでとうございます!
!كل عام وانتم بخير


(Oh Mais quelle police d’écriture sublime! haha)


This year is supposed to be celebrating the Snake in Asia, which is actually the one and only animal I am afraid of, so I decided to manage to get some extra positivity for this new year, first with trying to see the qualities this scary reptilian may have!


Thus, and in the same way, I decided to opt for a special new motto this year! : 
I Hope that this year will help me to always see all the qualities one may have instead of seeing their flaws (If I can do it with a snake I can do it with anyone: D) And judging no book on its cover


And, Oh yes I have to admit I cheated for the drawing, it is just a boy disguised in Snake, having moreover a pair of arms ...


I have to do some more efforts!

Wishing you a lot of blessings and luck for this New Year!


今年もよろしくお願い致します。

No comments:

Post a Comment