Sunday, July 10, 2011

押忍! Ossu!



Performing drawings of Nippori City, Tokyo @Keio Univ. Photograph by Popoi  日暮里町の絵、@慶應義塾大学.写真家:ポイポイさん.   
Beginnons by le beginning :)

Hi everybody! My name is Olfa, I'm a master degree student from Paris, majoring in 3D animation conducting my thesis about Japanese animated cinema. I've studied in Paris as well as in Japan from last year (a dream coming true...oh that so romantic XD). Last year I went to Japan, then back to Paris due to some natural events you must have heard about. Now I' just travelling around before going back to Hiyoshi, the place I live, which is close to Tokyo. So I thought why not begining the blog with drawings and posts from my travel. As I'm not this gifted in English I'll do my best! Hope you'll enjoy following my adventures!


Bonjour tout le monde! Je m'appelle Olfa, je suis étudiante en Master Cinéma et audiovisuel à Paris, après un diplôme des métiers d'arts cinéma d'animation 3D à l'école Estienne. L'an passé j'ai pu étudier à l'université Keio au Japon, où j'ai passé un semestre avant de revenir malgré moi à cause de ce que le destin prévoyait à Sendaï le 11 mars 2011... Mais j'ai de la chance de pouvoir y retourner alors tout est bien qui finit bien quelque part : ) Ça fait un moment que je parlais de faire un blog sur ma vie au Japon et mes travaux donc je m'y met enfin! Mais avant ça je vais faire le tour de quelques pays avant de retourner à Hiyoshi, la petite ville où j'habite. J'en profite pour poster mes récits et dessins avant le tant espéré grand retour en terre promise :) Merci de suivre mes aventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive